Got featured as photographer of the month in Photomalaysia.com

It was one of the surprises of the month as I had an email from Loctormayat mentioning that I was chosen to be the featured photographer for the month of October for the forum Photomalaysia. I replied the email asking him is it true? Stop pulling my legs and this is October lar...not 1st April......

He mentioned that Photomalaysia was featuring a wedding photographer and I had the necessary credentials to be featured. All I had to do was to answer these simple questions:

1) Please tell us a little about yourself.
2) What is your photography history?
3) What is your style? What makes you different from the other wedding photographer?
4) Any advise for young and aspiring wedding photographers in PM.com?

Suddenly I realised I did not really updated my resume and had to crack my head to dig into what to answer. So I spend some time digging into some of my work and selected a few to be posted.

Well, well, well, those memories of the weddings that I covered came running back. Usually what I do is complete the job, deliver to clients and move on to another client. Hence, many of the newer works are in the HDD and DVD files. Come to think of it, I haven't really updated my website for the past 2 years! (Note to self: Update the website with newer portfolios!)

Anyway, here are some of the pics that wasn't posted in Photomalaysia.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ceylonese Wedding - The Milk Bath

Graduation Photography with a Difference! For Ipoh and other areas as well.

Wedding Ring