Benjamin and Geetha




Benjamin from England and Geetha, a lovely Indian Bride had their wedding done in Sungai Siput with the ceremony done in an Indian Temple. The couple, their friends and family had a great time and so did I.

And to think that Geetha called from England to confirm us. The interesting item that I came to find out later was her dad actually asked her this, " How does a Chinese Photographer know about Indian Culture?" I actually surmised to myself, let's do our job and let them have their memories as per what we usually do for every wedding project that we undertook.

When the delivery came, her dad came for the CD copy. He commented that Anne & I did a good job together with one of our photographer Kenneth.

WOW! That compliment made my day!
(Thanks Mr.Vasu!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ceylonese Wedding - The Milk Bath

Graduation Photography with a Difference! For Ipoh and other areas as well.

Wedding Ring